Jump to content

How Crash and Crash Pro Game Work? A Guide For New Users!


Recommended Posts

  • Admin

So it has come to our attention that some of the new users are finding it a bit difficult to understand the workings of the game. So to help our users, we have come up with this easy guide which will help you understand the basics of the crash!

Crash is an online multiplayer crypto gambling game consisting of an increasing curve that can crash anytime. It's fun and thrilling. It can also make you millions.

Crash game has a house edge of 1% and every coin has different minimum and maximum bet values. The maximum profit is set at 0.75% of the bankroll per round. 


How does it work?
- You get 6 seconds to place a bet between each round. Place the bet within that time frame.

- Watch the multiplier increase from 1x upwards!

- Cash out any time to get your bet multiplied by your chosen multiplier.

- The multiplier can crash between 1.00x to unlimited number (4000000.00 x is the highest so far)

- Try the game first with the in-house coin JB which you get free with signup and on every deposit.

- You can play the game manually or choose auto option to run it for longer and with different strategies.

- You can choose from the 3 pre-installed scripts or you can run your custom scripts according to your own strategy.


What is Crash Pro?

Crash Pro Game is like a simple flip game where you bet on Red Or Green outcomes. 

The chances of hitting a Red is 50.5%. The chances of hitting a Green is 49.5%. The house edge is 1%. Red pays x1.96 the wager. Green pays x2 the wager.

 Just like Crash, Crash Pro also has a time frame of 6 seconds between every round to choose either Red or Green.

 You can play Crash and Crash Pro simultaneously.


What is bankroll?

- The bankroll is the pool of money that the bank roller uses to pay the winners of the game.

- Anyone can invest in the bankroll and make profits easily.

- Every game on the platform has different bankrolls except Roulette, Blackjack and Slots.

- Bankroll also plays a roll of maximum bet and profit one can make from the game which is set on 0.75%


So that's all Crash basically is and you can make some good money using different strategies.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Another amazing useful post. Hunt, you are the holder and master of all bcgame knowledge.


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...